Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Cheesey Cheese Delicious Cheese

Super duper (no measure) macaroni & cheese is, well, super duper easy to make. So easy I'm just going to tell you straight out:

Melt a chunk of butter in a pot (like 2 tbsp), add a few tablespoons of flour and whisk it together. It's okay if it's chunky. Pour some milk over and keep whisking. Add about 1/2 a bag of shredded cheese in too. (Or more... depends on how cheesey you like it -- I used about 3/4 of a cheddar & monterey blend.) Keep whisking! Add a bunch of pepper, a little garlic powder and a squirt of spicy brown mustard (trust me). Add more milk or more cheese to get the consistency you want.

Mix with pasta! And broccoli! And sliced grape tomatoes! And chicken burgers! (...Or whatever you want, that was just my dinner tonight.)

And, as usual... I was too hungry to take a photo before devouring. It happens. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment